Benchmark: 2.1 Simple Storage Service (S3)
This section contains recommendations for configuring AWS Simple Storage Service (S3) Buckets.
Browse dashboards and select 2.1 Simple Storage Service (S3):
Or run the benchmarks in your terminal:
steampipe check aws_compliance.benchmark.cis_v150_2_1
Snapshot and share results via Steampipe Cloud:
steampipe loginsteampipe check --share aws_compliance.benchmark.cis_v150_2_1
- 2.1.1 Ensure all S3 buckets employ encryption-at-rest
- 2.1.2 Ensure S3 Bucket Policy is set to deny HTTP requests
- 2.1.3 Ensure MFA Delete is enabled on S3 buckets
- 2.1.4 Ensure all data in Amazon S3 has been discovered, classified and secured when required
- 2.1.5 Ensure that S3 Buckets are configured with 'Block public access (bucket settings)'