Benchmark: 5 Networking
This section contains recommendations for configuring security-related aspects of AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
Browse dashboards and select 5 Networking:
Or run the benchmarks in your terminal:
steampipe check aws_compliance.benchmark.cis_v150_5
Snapshot and share results via Steampipe Cloud:
steampipe loginsteampipe check --share aws_compliance.benchmark.cis_v150_5
- 5.1 Ensure no Network ACLs allow ingress from 0.0.0.0/0 to remote server administration ports
- 5.2 Ensure no security groups allow ingress from 0.0.0.0/0 to remote server administration ports
- 5.3 Ensure no security groups allow ingress from ::/0 to remote server administration ports
- 5.4 Ensure the default security group of every VPC restricts all traffic
- 5.5 Ensure routing tables for VPC peering are "least access"