Benchmark: Your Systems-1
Learn what is on your network. Maintain inventories of hardware and software assets to know what is in play and at-risk from attack.
steampipe check aws_compliance.benchmark.cisa_cyber_essentials_your_systems_1
- EBS volumes should be attached to EC2 instances
- EC2 instances should be managed by AWS Systems Manager
- EC2 stopped instances should be removed in 30 days
- SSM managed instance associations should be compliant
- SSM managed instance patching should be compliant
- VPC EIPs should be associated with an EC2 instance or ENI
- VPC network access control lists (network ACLs) should be associated with a subnet.