This section contains recommendations for configuring AWS S3 resources and options.
steampipe check aws_compliance.benchmark.foundational_security_s3
- 1 S3 Block Public Access setting should be enabled
- 2 S3 buckets should prohibit public read access
- 3 S3 buckets should prohibit public write access
- 4 S3 buckets should have server-side encryption enabled
- 5 S3 buckets should require requests to use Secure Socket Layer
- 6 Amazon S3 permissions granted to other AWS accounts in bucket policies should be restricted