Benchmark: CIS v1.3.0
To obtain the latest version of the official guide, please visit http://benchmarks.cisecurity.org.
The CIS Microsoft Azure Foundations Security Benchmark provides prescriptive guidance for establishing a secure baseline configuration for Microsoft Azure.
Items in this profile intend to:
- be practical and prudent;
- provide a clear security benefit; and
- not inhibit the utility of the technology beyond acceptable means.
Level 2 (extends Level 1)
This profile extends the "Level 1" profile. Items in this profile exhibit one or more of the following characteristics:
- are intended for environments or use cases where security is paramount
- acts as defense in depth measure
- may negatively inhibit the utility or performance of the technology.
steampipe check azure_compliance.benchmark.cis_v130
- 1 Identity and Access Management
- 2 Security Center
- 3 Storage Accounts
- 4 Database Services
- 5 Logging and Monitoring
- 6 Networking
- 7 Virtual Machines
- 8 Other Security Considerations
- 9 AppService