Dashboard: CIS v2.0.0
To obtain the latest version of the official guide, please visit http://benchmarks.cisecurity.org.
The CIS Google Cloud Platform Foundations Security Benchmark covers foundational elements of Google Cloud Platform.
The following configuration profiles are defined by this Benchmark:
Items in this profile intend to:
- be practical and prudent;
- provide a clear security benefit; and
- not inhibit the utility of the technology beyond acceptable means.
This profile extends the "Level 1" profile. Items in this profile exhibit one or more of the following characteristics:
- are intended for environments or use cases where security is more critical than manageability and usability
- acts as defense in depth measure
- may impact the utility or performance of the technology
- may include additional licensing, cost, or addition of third party software
Browse dashboards and select CIS v2.0.0:
Or snapshot and share results via Steampipe Cloud:
steampipe loginsteampipe dashboard --share gcp_compliance.benchmark.cis_v200
This dashboard is automatically generated from the following benchmark:benchmark.cis_v200