Dashboard: SSL Certificate Report
A server certificate is a digital certificate issued to the server for two main purposes – to authenticate the server's identity and create a secure communication channel with the client.
This report answers the following questions:
- Is the certificate valid?
- How long is the certificate valid?
- Is the certificate self-signed?
- Was the certificate revoked by the certificate authority?
- Is the certificate using any insecure certificate algorithms?
- Are there any additional certificates?
Browse dashboards and select SSL Certificate Report:
Or snapshot and share results via Steampipe Cloud:
steampipe loginsteampipe dashboard --share net_insights.dashboard.ssl_certificate_report